I am so proud to say I'm finally done with this kit! I'm naming it "Guilty Feet". I started back in August and it's been a long road. This is the first kit that I painted fully, and the first kit I airbrushed. I made a lot of mistakes along the way, but I like the colors I picked out and I love the way it turned out. There are some spots I sprayed too closely with the airbrush, or had the psi too high, but the flat coat helps to hide those unless you look very close. I'm especially glad I sprung for the water slide decals, as the kit comes with stickers. The decals really bring out the contours and details of the kit in a unique way, and without them I think it would definitely feel unfinished.
For those of you following along, I fixed the mouth piece; I'll post another WIP blog detailing how I did it. It broke 4 times!!!!
Alright, enough talking, on to the pics!
This build took a bit of wind out of my sails, but the projects I'm working on now have me excited to build again! It's a bit of a secret, so you'll have to wait until January to see it. It involves some scratch building, kit bashing, and pla plate. I can't wait to show it off! I'll also be working on a 1/100 Graze that I'll be posting WIPS of for a Texas Gundam Club competition, so keep an eye out for those soon.
Until next time, keep building!