Welcome back, and again it's been a while. I've made a lot of progress and it's been slow going. It feels like I've been priming and sanding for forever but I finally have all the backpack parts and weapons painted. Next up will be detail painting, decals, panel lining, and final top coat. I may do a filter layer to blend everything together better because the black and white are really high contrast right now. Then it's on to the mobile suit itself. Ok, on to the pics!
This is about half the parts I painted black, about 1/3 of the total backpack and weapons.
The spoon on the left is straight black (Gaia Notes EX-02) and the 2 on the right are black with white mixed in to tone it down a bit.
I was so happy to finally get pain on the custom parts I made!
Here it is in all it's glory! SO MUCH BLACK!!!! This is without all the thruster bells; they'll be painted chrome.
This is a big step, but I still have a lot of work to do. Overall I'm pleased with how everything is turning out. Until next time, keep building!